My little house wear co-ordination.

Even though I bought this last month, I've only warn it twice, so to me, its still like new.

My mum bought me this cute little all in one pj suit from Primark for just £6. It's black with pastel pink polka dots and frills on the top and around the legs. The top part is like a vest with thin pastel pink straps and has cute little buttons going down as you can see. There's also a fastener on the waist, so you can alter it to fit a little better.



I made a little co-ordination to go with the little suit too. I've got a thick woollen cardigan with a hood on, I had my hair tied up in high pig tails and had them thick framed glasses on and then put my big pink wolf slippers on. I also decided this full co-ordination would look good with black knee-high socks too.

Even though this is just an outfit for when I want to be in the house and not do much, I still want to look and feel cute sometimes.

Well this is the last of my spamming now, so thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment