My sister Lolly.

My younger sister, Lolly, has a non-uniform day at school tomorrow and as always, she asked me to help her out and throw together an outfit for her to wear. So I went through her wardrobe, pulled a few things out and added a few of my own things to it and this is what I came up with...

It's hard to believe she's only 13. 




So here she is in a cream blouse with my crouche cardigan and some dark skinny jeans. She decided her brown bag would work nicely with it too. I put pigtail plats in her hair and she loves to wear brown make-up, which works nicely with the country-girl style she is rocking right here.


Now as for footwear, she was struggling, so I decided to let her borrow some of my boots too and these are the ones she chose. I have not yet worn these out of the house just yet either. So she is lucky about that. Now after this, I got a bit silly with taking photos, here are the others I took of her...





...Well that's everything on her now, please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment