Co&Lu co-ord & get →

Well look at what is feeling so damn comfy on my feet right now, that's right, my new Co&Lu trainers.




...Also, check out my new bracelet and/or anklet. It has colourful wooden beads and says "LOL" in alpha-blocks. It was that cool, I just had to buy it, well that and I had everyone at work saying "Oh, that is so you, you should buy it". So obviously, I did.

 Co&Lu Co-Ord  


So here is one of my latest co-ords. 



The t-shirt, jacket, belt and trainers are all Co&Lu, the denim skirt is from Matalan. I've already tried the skirt with a Co&Lu inspired co-ordination and it worked really well, so I thought "why not try it with my Co&Lu stuff now I've got it". I'm so glad I tried it too, because it does look good with this sort of style.

I can't wait to try out more Co&Lu co-ords like this one, I also have the Co&Lu jeans to show you all too, which I will get round to soon enough, I promise.

...Well hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment