Make-up →

I got pretty bored with my eyeshadow, so I've been playing around with it lately.

Instead of the 1 bright colour I've been wearing these days, I decided to try wearing the 3 colours but in a different style to what I usually do, here, it's all on the eyelid now. I'm not too sure how to explain it, so here, I'll just show you instead...


                                      ...Closed...                        ...Open...


It's so colourful and makes me all excited for spring and reminds me of my new Co&Lu belt, mainly with the colours. But basically, I just used the pink and blue from my ClubWorks pallet and then the yellow from my 17 Candy Collection eyeshadows. Then I added on the bottom, added eyeliner, curled my eyelashes and put on some mascara and there you have it. Some sprint time eyes.

I did take 'before' and 'after' photos of me with my make-up, but there isn't much of a difference, I'll show you anyway though.

                                             ...Before...                           ...After....

...You see what I mean, but oh well, I'll try and make a difference one day I guess, you'll just have to wait and see. Anyway, that's it on this post. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment