♣ Happy St. Patrick's Day ♣

...I know this is late, but I've finally got around to making the entry.

First of all I decided to put the green back in my hair, since it was St. Patrick's Day, it felt appropriate to me, that and I love green. As you can see though, I was a bit messy with the dye and sadly, it didn't turn out as bright as I wanted it to be.



While I was waiting for the dye to dry and whatever, I decided to paint my nails and do a little bit of nail art on, but since I'm not very good at it, I only managed to do one nail. As you can see it's a 3 leaf clover, with a mint green background and then the rest were all just bright green.


I just like any excuse to get all dressed up and green is my favourite colour, so I went a little overboard with it all, but this is what I looked like before I went to work...


The green shirt was a gift from one of the people I worked with and is a brand called DMN 73 (or denim 73). It's a man's shirt, so it's baggy, which I like, but I put a small belt on round the waist to try and bring it in a little, so it looked less baggy, which worked well. I had a black best underneath it too. I also had skinny jeans and black and white converse pumps.

I think it looked pretty cool, but damn it I looked horrible the day after. I woke up with green stamper pen all over my face, thanks to my friend Stacey, who can't remember most of the night.

...Anyway, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment