Co&Lu gets Sneak Peak →

...Because I don't have a proper photo of all my new Co&Lu clothes just yet, here's a few sneak peak photos.





So what I got...

 Trainers (obviously).
 Yellow jacket.
 Sleeveless yellow puffer jacket.
 Jeans with Co&Lu print on back.
 T-shirt. 
♥ Belt.
 Necklace. 
♥ Rubber bracelet x3 
♥ Shopping bag
♥ Carrier bag.

I'll probably have a small photoshoot for you all soon enough, but it won't be this weekend I'm afraid, because it's Saint Patrick's Day tomorrow and I'll be wearing green, seeing friends and getting drunk but I'll also try to get some photos of my outfit from tomorrow.

 Update 

And on another note, I gave blood yesterday.


It wasn't painful and I felt fine at first, but almost fainted while I was hanging out with a friend. Even though this happened though, I will do it again because I love the feeling of doing something good. Not only that but I feel like a hero thinking I may have saved someone's life.

Well, that's all, hope you enjoyed my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment