Attempt to stretch new shoes pt.2

Hey everyone, here is a follow up to my previous entry, carrying on with the attempt to stretching new shoes.
So I did parts 1 to 3 in the last post, from wikihow, and here is the last part.

 Step 4: Take them out of the freezer and leave them to thaw out for 20 minutes before trying them on.
- Put a towel down and try not to rip the food bags when taking them out of the shoes, because the water will obviously get everywhere and your shoes will be wet when you try them back on.




 Step 5: Repeat all this again if needed.


I did sort of try them on after part 4, but because of the blisters on my ankles (one was the size of a £2 coin in the morning), I am pretty sure it did work, there was some give when I tried them on the foot that wasn't as bad, so I would do this sort of thing again. 

But I have been told of a device that my grandma has which stretches shoes, so I think I'll use that instead.

...Well I hope this was useful for you all ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment