Today's outfit.

Again it was such a lovely day today so I felt like showing you all my outfit.



Because of the fact that it was so nice, I decided to squeeze into my tiny booty shorts and have my baggy pink vest top on. I've got my waterfall cardigan again, mainly to hide my tattoo (it's too embarrassing to show off). I'm wearing black socks with bows and frills and my pink and black trainers too. I know there's a lot of black to say it was such a warm day, but that's just how I am.

I also had pink and black eye make-up too, just to carry on with the "theme" of today, oh and my stylish hat, also goes with my outfit today.


And of course, I am holding my ticket, because I am THAT excited. I can't wait for the show, but yeah, I'll post about today's make-up next, so look out!

Well thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment