Tuesday's make-up →

Now, since I did the outfit for Tuesday, it's makes sense that I do a post about my make-up from that day too. So let's begin...



I decided to go with the pattern on my vest top from H&M, I'd go with an orange eyeshadow from my ClubWorks pallet. It is a very similar colour to some of the prints on the vest, so I think it worked nicely, not only that, but it's bright and you know I do love bright colours.

Now here is a closer look it.


As always all I added was black eyeliner and mascara and then some pearly shimmer underneath my eyes, just to help my eyes pop. My make-up for Wednesday was exactly the same too.

The colours are so pretty from the pallet, I'm going to do more posts showing the different colours separately like this. So please keep and eye out and look forward to future posts like this. But until then, that's all. 

I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment