Tuesday's outfit.

Hey guys. The weather has been just as lovely as ever for the last few days. I don't have photos of my outfits from today or yesterday, but I do have Tuesday's outfit, which I'm going to show you now.

So here it is...



What I have is my black booty shorts and the Co&Lu styled vest from H&M, which my friend Ali also has because we wanted to twin. I've also got a long blue cardigan on too. The only accessory I have is sunglasses. I didn't want to wear any accessories because of how warm it was on Tuesday.




Here's the trainers I decided to wear, I thought I'd need comfortable shoes for the walk.


I swear down, you won't believe how much attention you get from guys while wearing booty shorts. It's such a great confidence boost for my sometimes. Well anyway, that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment