Matalan Mannequins

Yesterday (13/06) at work, I finally had the chance to do something I've always wanted to do, that's right, the ladies wear manager let me pick out outfits for the mannequins to wear.



I was so excited I just went round picking up some of the new colourful skinny jeans and then finding tops to go with them. It was so much fun. Once I picked out all 3 outfits, I wasn't too sure what she'd think, but she loved them all. I also told her what I'd do to make one of the outfits look a lot different, whether or not she took my advice on that bit after I left is another matter, but here are the 3 outfits close up.




They're all pretty 'safe' outfits because I didn't want to go over the top, but they still look really good, don't you think? Now the last one is my all time favourite, but I was have the blouse tucked in and have red braces with that outfit.

...Well, I hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment