New hair (again) & Casual Snow White

I know I posted a few days ago, showing that I dyed my hair dark but the colour didn't stick and kept getting lighter and lighter, well I've changed that, yet again. Only this time I've gone from a really light brown, to a burgundy black (apparently).




The only thing I did like about my light hair was when I waved it, you could tell and it was easier to look all big, like a lion's mane. I really do like that hair style. But in all honesty, I don't think it suited me and I prefer darker hair, like this...


It might just be me being awkward, but I honestly think does look a lot better on me. Plus with darker hair, I can dress up as a casual Snow White, which has become something I really wanted to do lately, a little like this.


Just a pair of yellow shorts, though I've realised yellow skinnies would look better, blue pumps (not that you can see them), a blue vest top, a red cardigan and a red headband (even though, they're pink, haha) and to top it off, a mirror necklace (all of the items mentioned above were bought from Matalan by the way), though I Claire's I've see a necklace of an eaten apple, that I think would work a lot better with this look.

Well, tell me what you all think of my hair and the Snow White outfit, please.
Thank you all for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Toniiii ♥
    I loved your hair! Long time we don't talk ><
    Hope you're fine there ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suki my dear, thank you so much ♥
      It sure has been a long time (and sorry for a late reply) but yes, I am fine thank you. I hope you're okay too xx

      Delete