At first.

So here is the first of the long ass spamming I have in store for you, my lovely readers ~  

We all know by now that I dyed my hair really dark and it looked black at first, right? Well if not, yeah that's pretty much what happened. Anyway, because my hair was almost black, I actually started to dress a little differently from usual, thinking the bright colours would look odd now (which isn't true bye the way).




You see, I started to wear a lot of white, grey and black, which reminded me of when I was younger and attempted to be a goth. But I thought I'd try to do it differently this time, so I didn't look as pale and maybe to try a little better with my make-up, this was a little hard to do, because all I wanted was loads of black eyeliner. I did eventually snap out of that, sure I still used a lot of black eyeliner, but I added blusher so my face didn't look so drained and red lipstick just to bring out my lips a little more. I also add bright coloured eyeshadows every now and then, just because it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment