Girl at the rock show.

April 13th I went to see a band called Euthemia at The Cockpit in Leeds with my friend Stacey.

Me being me, I wanted to dress up and make a bit of an effort (this was the 2nd gig of theirs I'd been to and the only one I've made so much effort for). So I decided to raid my sisters wardrobe and  pulled out a cute little outfit I put together for her once and this is it...



A mini tartan skirt with black and silver "Rock Chick" vest top, and because it's England, it was very cold and raining a lot, so I added thick black woolly tights, just to keep my legs warm. I also had them pirate boots I always go on about, just because they're sexy and looked good with the outfit. The only problem was, even with a non-padded bra, I had quite the cleavage going on, as you can see...


I ended up wearing my jacket all night anyway though, so that wasn't much of an issue.

Now for the hair I made it wavy with my hair straighteners, like I always do, but I don't think you could see it well enough with my hair being so dark, so take my word for it, it was wavy. Make-up wise I had some black eyeliner, white eyeshadow, blusher (not that you can see) and red lipstick on, just to add to the "Rock Chick" look, like the vest top says.

...Oh and by the way, go check the band out yeah, they're really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment