NKOTBSB pt.2

Hey guys, do you remember this post here? Well guess what...
That's right, I'm finally doing an update to it.

Sure I've left it too late to give a review on the show, but I do remember how amazing being there made me feel. So I might write a little about that, but first, I want to show you pretty much how I looked on the day.

Obviously I am the one in the Co&Lu gear. 


Basically right, I was so nervous on the train to Manchester and I had no idea how to get to the venue from the train station, so when I arrived, I saw these girls and asked them if I could tag along with them and they let me. They were so kind and funny, they'd been big New Kids On The Block fans for a lot longer than me and to see them fangirl as much, if not more, was the coolest thing for me ever. When we got inside the venue we had to go our separate ways, but not before swapping Facebook details and getting a photo of us all together.


I went in and finally found my seat, which was so damn close to the stage, I was that excited I could have peed, no lie. The only bad thing was, it seemed I was the only New Kids fan in the area, the rest all seemed to be cheering for Backstreet Boys a lot more, they even sat down during some New Kids songs, but I stayed stood up, singing and dancing and trying to join in with Backstreet Boys too, even though I only knew like 4 of their songs.

There was a part that will stay with me forever though, Jordan Knight got quite close to me. It's just a shame there were chairs in the way and he covered his face with his arm when I tried to get a photo, damn him!




But still, this show was one of the most amazing ones I've ever been to, even if I did go alone, I still had so much fun, I also caught some of the confetti that came shooting out at me. It was a great early birthday present to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment