Matalan's Autumn Styles...

Well guys, if you hadn't noticed, Autumn is coming round a lot earlier this year than usual, but just because the weather is dull, doesn't mean you should be.





At the place I work we've started to get our Autumn stock already, some of which are colourful skinny cords, fairisle cardigans and of course, my favourite type of boots, biker boots. I've already had a look, thrown together a few quick outfits, tried them on and taken photos of my faovurite ones, just to show you all. So here, have a look at outfits...








I'm not usually a big fan of cords because the feel of them is a little cringey, but I do love the colours of these ones and they are perfect for the fun Autumn styles.

★ For the cords please click here.
★ For the cardigans go here 1, 2*, 3.
★ For the coat please click here.
★ For the boots go here 1, 2.

I really am loving the new colours and the interesting co-ords I can throw together right now, my favourite co-ords out of these are the red cords and coat and the orange cords and fairisle print cardigan, they were both the most interesting any way. There were so many other ideas I had while at work, but I'll save them for another entry.

Well that's it for now, thank you for reading. I hope you all enjoyed it.
Please tell me what you think.

*The 2nd cardigan isn't on the website, but there are similar jumpers here.


No comments:

Post a Comment