Stars!

Hey guys, it's me again...

For the last few months, in fashion, I managed to notice something becoming quite popular, which made me really happy. That's right, stars, planets and galaxy print has become quite fashionable and even though I don't really have much money to spare on new clothes right now, I was a little cheeky and bought a few items following this new trend. I've made two co-ords with what I have and I really wanted to share them with you, so here you go.

★ Outfit 1: 



So here I have a galaxy print vest top and a flared denim skirt, with a black bow belt at the waist, so it looks like I have some shape, a studded denim waist coat, knee high socks and pink docs (look-a-like). Finished off with a pink and black star print bag, to tie in the shoes and belt with the rest of the outfit.

★ Galaxy print vest top here.
★ Studded denim waist coat here.
★ Bow belt here.
★ Doc Martin look-a-like's here.*
*They don't have the pink version of the boots online right now.

I love this outfit, it's fun, colourful, cute and is actually very comfortable, it can also work nicely with a black, white and pink trucker cap, trust me, I've tried it. ("^_^)

★ Outfit 2:


Now here I have the same galaxy print vest top as in the first outfit, with some 80's styled denim dungarees, which I bought from a retro clothes shop called Blue Rinse and some planet print leggings, which I actually bought from a random shop while at Leeds Fest, but I've recently found on eBay for the same price too. Now I don't have foot wear in this picture but I think pastel pink, black or navy converse would go nicely with this outfit.

★ Planet print leggings here.
  Blue Rinse webpage here.

Again, I love this outfit, because it's very cute and one of the main reasons I really love the leggings is because of a Kamen Rider Fourze joke on the internet.

"I used to be 'Meteor Ready' until I took a Jupiter to the knee!"

It makes me giggle every time, even though Jupiter isn't really on my knee, but I can always twist them round, just for the sake of this joke. Not only that, but I do love Kamen Rider Fourze, haha.

...Well that's it for now, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.
Please tell me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment