Halloween Tomorrow!

Hey guys it's Halloween tomorrow and I am mega excited!

By the way, this is going to be a long post, so I'll say sorry for it now, haha, but yeah to start off with, I'm going to show you my "Blood Drip Nails" I've done for Halloween.



I had my nails like this for work today and loads of people were impressed and mesmerised by the patterns and effect, which makes me think I did a good job and if you can't tell, I've basically done the same as the ice cream drip effect (here), only I used a VERY pale pink and a blood red instead of peach and mint green.

Now as you've seen, I've been getting all sorts of things for my costume, as well as buying some cute Halloween hair accessories, just for the sake of it. I'm telling you, this year is going to be amazing.

So to start this entry, here's what I've been buying, from the wonderful England £1 shops ~



What I bought was a spider lantern, mainly to decorate my room, some vampire tooth caps which don't actually fit, a Halloween themed cup to go with my mum's and sister's cups from last year and some Halloween hair clips, which I will probably wear on a regular basis, because they're just that cute.


I also bought a headband styled thing with bolts on it for my Frankenstein Monster costume, but I took the bolts off of the headband and glued them with eyelash glue. I've not just bought things from £1 shops for Halloween this year either, I also bought some scar wax and fake blood too.


I mainly bought this to see how fun it would be to play with and to be honest, it's as fun as I thought it would be, not to mention super easy to use. 

I actually used my little cousin Chloe as a test dummy for my first attempt with the stuff. She loved how real it looked, she begged me to take a photo of her looking hurt to send her mum before running next door to show her grand-parents it. She pretended to fall down, just for the theatrical effect. 


Also mentioning Chloe's mum, she has been baking loads of Halloween buns for the trick or treaters and has also made a special Halloween cake for my mum too. It looks so cool, and I bet it's mega tasty too, I can't wait to try it tomorrow. 


I really like the fact that she made the cake into Frankenstein's Monster, knowing that what my costume is this year. It's made me feel special, and now here is the last part of this long entry... I felt like sharing a few photos from the Halloween party I mentioned going to on the weekend.



So here it is, you can finally get to see the full outfit, including the jacket, to make my shoulders look bigger and you can only just see in the last photo, but I also sprayed white in my hair for the "Bride of Frankenstein" kind of effect, it's just a shame the spray didn't work so well with my dark hair colour.

But all in all, I'm just glad everything worked so well together.

I'll be back either tomorrow or the day after with photos from Halloween at my house, so please look forward to that and thank you for reading this long entry.

I hope you enjoyed it.

4 comments:

  1. Weeh~ it looks like it will be so much fun. (; 3 ;) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be loads of fun.
      I'm going to try and get a video and do a tour of the garden and living room once it's all decorated, as well as loads of photos. Just because I can.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love your nail art! It is so beautiful and... frightening! *-*
    The outfit is so fabulous! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much (*^_^*)
      I really enjoy Halloween, so I like to try my best every year. I was a little nervous this time though, because it's something different.

      Delete