Tuesday's make-up.

Hey guys, do you remember this picture from Tuesday's OOTD post? Well, because it was a colourful outfit, I decided to do my make-up all colourful too, just to match.



I wasn't too sure at first what to do for my make-up, but all I knew was that I wanted colour. In the end I looked down at my Leeds Fest 2012 t-shirt, I got some inspiration. The t-shirt is mainly black and grey, but there is a small bit of colour on there and that is where I got my inspiration from. This is the t-shirt.


So I used some bright pink, peach and yellow eye shadows. First I started by applying pink from the outside into the middle of the lid, getting lighter as I go towards the middle, I then applied the yellow to the rest of the eyelid, after that I applied the peach all down the middle, blending the colours together. I added black eyeliner to the top, some mascara, then I added some white eyeliner to the water line. Then to finish it off, I added some shimmer underneath too, just for a final touch.

Open:


Closed:


And here is the final outcomes of that brainwave I got from my t-shirt. I really like it and that's why I decided to share it with you all. I do love the colours.

Well that's all, I hope you enjoyed it and thank you.







No comments:

Post a Comment