OOTD Challenge: Day 4

Today I had no work, but was going out, which means getting changed out of my pj's wasn't a big waste.




Today's outfit is pretty much what I've been wearing all Spring,I would have said Summer, but Spring was a lot warmer this year. 


So basically it was mainly a baggy pink and black vest top and tiny shorts. but this time I added a black jacket, some tights and my pink Docs. I also had the double studded belt on too, just because the outfit looks good with the belt.

It wasn't as cols as it has been lately, which I'm quite happy about because I didn't layer up and I would have been really cold, so maybe I'll need to start thinking more and layering my tights if I want to carry on wearing shorts and skirts in this Winter.

Well that's all for today. I hope you like my outfit.
Thank you for reading.

4 comments:

  1. You know it's possible to wear shorts and skirts all year without dying.
    I'm a pro at it. Albeit one or two colds - BUT THAT IS THE RAIN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I've always been a bigger wimp than you with the cold.

      Delete