Hair.

Hey guys, can you remember that I mentioned in my first OOTD post about my hair? Well here it is...


Now I am perfectly honest, I got the idea for me to try braids while I was watching an idol DVD. I have been pretty bored of my hair for a while and fancied a bit of a change, so when I saw Araki Hirofumi's hair like this, I decided I'd give it a shot.



I actually asked me sister to do it for me and at first thought she'd do the braids slightly bigger, like Araki's, but she did them a lot smaller. So all in all, it took her 1 hour to do my full head. I was a little uneasy at first because I didn't actually think I'd like my hair like this, but I really do and from what I've been told, it suits me so well too.

Just for the sake of it, here is my sister doing my hair XD

I've had them in for almost 2 weeks now, but today my sister told me to taken them out so she could re-do them because the top of my head was fuzzy. She said she wanted to neaten it all for me again. It took me ages to take them out, but once they were all out, I looked in the mirror to see this...

My hair was so big and fluffy.

I really like my hair all big and fluffy like that, so I think I may keep these new braids in for a while longer and hopefully have big hair for An Cafe, maybe? We'll just see how I feel when it comes to it, I guess.

Well anyway, that is all for now.
Thank you for reading ~

No comments:

Post a Comment