OOTD Challenge: Day 5

So here it is... Friday's OOTD!


I was in the mood just just go with what felt right, and this is the outfit I came up with.

Basically, the leopard print jumper from my wish list, because I love it too much, some brown shorts, with frills sticking out of the bottom, yes I wore bloomers basically underneath my shorts, knee high socks and pirate boots. Then for when I left the house, I put on my leather look jacket, just for added coolness. It worked well together even if the shorts are a different shade of brown to the jumper and now here's a close up of the shorts and boots...


I was actually really warm on my way to work too, which surprised me a little. Oh and yeah, I also had tights on too, just so you know. Now since I wore this on my way to work too, it's obvious I would have had a bag with me too, right? For my uniform and that lot. Well, I did, but it didn't exactly fit with my outfit...


 But hey, I still looked cool with that bag on my back.

Well anyway, that's all for this post. I hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading ~




No comments:

Post a Comment