OOTD Challenge: Incomplete.

Well guys, if you haven't noticed, I kind of stopped with the "Outfit Of The Day" Challenge I set myself after 5 days. Mainly due to personal issues, pure laziness and I've been wearing pj's all the time.

But the 5 days I did, I really enjoyed and I hope you all did too.

I'm going to re-cap here the 5 outfits I did, just to save people from trailing through my posts for them (if anyone else wants to see them that is).



Day 1: click here

Day 2: click here


Day 3: click here


Day 4: click here

Day 5: click here


Well there you go, again I hope you all enioyed it, also I want to thank アリ and Sami for the comments, just to know you guys read my blog is good enough for me and Sarah for giving me the idea in the first place. It's been loads of fun.

Knowing how lazy I can get, we don't know when my next post will be, so hang on in there, okay?
So for now, thank you to everyone for reading.

2 comments: