One Lovely Blog Award.

Well it's nice to see that I have been nominated by both Ali and Sarah for a "One Lovely Blog" award. It's quite a cute idea. Thank you both ~ ❤




Rules: 
★ Post the award image on your blog post/sidebar/page.
★ Link the person who has awarded you.
★ Post 7 random things about you.
★ Nominate other 15 relatively new blogs.

Seven random things about me: 
★ Ever since I was really young I've been interested in the occult. I enjoy practising tarot and rune readings and I am also, very slowly, learning about the chakra. I find this stuff very fascinating.
★ In high school, I decided that when I die I would like to be cremated because of 3 reasons.
     1) I don't want little worms and bugs eating my remains.
     2) I don't want to be buried alive.
     3) I don't want to come back as a zombie.
★ I still sleep with a teddy bear, called Theo. I usually can't settle without him on a night and I sometimes take him with me when I sleep at a friends house. I even took him to France and Japan with me.
★ I don't have any real plans for the future and just seem to take life as it comes. But this doesn't mean I don't care about my future, it just means I'm scared to plan my future because that means I'll have to grow up and I'm not ready for that, not just yet.
★ I'd rather keep my personal problems to myself and pretend it's not happening, just so I can go on in life with a smile on my face, real or fake, as long as there's a smile there, then that's all that matters. ...I mean, no one wants to see a sad Toni, right?
★ My new years resolution for 2012 was to spend more time with my friends and I ended up going a year without seeing my best friend. So I kind of failed on that one.
★ I like both Marvel and DC comics and I'm not afraid to admit it!

My fifteen six nominated bloggers: 
Gigi 
Sami
Keita
Ashely
Tartan
★ Suki

I don't really know that many people who actually read my blog and 2 of them already nominated me, so I can't put them on there. So it will have to do with the 6 people.

Well thanks for reading anyway ~ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment