Cat Jumper Co-Ord ~

Hey there, how you all doing? I hope you're good.

I know I haven't done any outfit posts in quite a while and I decided it's about time I got round to doing one for you. It all revolves around this cat jumper... 



...Which I happened to pick up in the ASDA sale for only £8, how good is that? It's really cute and soft, it doesn't make me itch either, which is always a win, and it's very long. At first I wasn't sure what kind of style to go with, but in the end I chose to mix-match the full outfit, because I couldn't decide what shoes/boots would work best with it all. 

...This is the full outfit...

So just a quick break down, the kitty jumper with a grey baseball jacket (and a hooded jacket underneath), black skinny jeans instead of leggings, to keep my warm and of course, my lovely work boots. This worked nicely I think.


I also did my nails to go with the outfit, pink and 1 odd black nail, with loads of silver glitter and just to add to the cat theme, I wore my Marie ring too.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my post, thanks for reading.

2 comments: