Wish list.

Hey guys, since I couldn't really think of anything to blog about, but really wanted to post a new entry, I decided to do a wish list of a few new things I am wanting.





This wish list is all ebay based too, which usually means cheap items, right? Well basically, none of these cost over £20, so it is cheap, to me at least.

So anyway, here's the low-down...

  1. Black baseball cap with gold spikes, New Era replica, because I can't afford the real thing.
  2. Black Batman logo jumper.
  3. Ash Ketchum's hat from Pokémon.
  4. Studded belt with chains, just cos I need a new studded belt and this one is pretty cool.
  5. Studded and spiked headband.
  6. Skeleton hand hair clips.
  7. Vivienne Westwood replica armour ring, again because I can't afford the real thing.
Well as you can see, I'm following the trend at the moment and I'm having a bit of a thing for spikes and studs, which is cool, because when stuff like this is in fashion, it usually means there is a cheap version of what I want somewhere that is good quality. Just got to know the best places to look.

Well guys, that's it for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment