Monomania Co-ord ~

I think I'll start with this one ~


Out of all the items I got from the website I mentioned in this post, this was one of the ones that I was most anxious to get. I had loads of outfit ideas going through my mind and even though the top was a little bigger than I thought it was going to be, it didn't stop me.

I still managed to make a cute little outfit with it.


There is quite a retro 80's vibe going on with this co-ord, which is something I really like. So, anyway, here is a quick break down...

  • First there's the baggy Monomania top, which I have turned into an off the shoulder top because it was that baggy, with a pastel vest top underneath. 
  • The top is tucked into a flared denim skirt and puffed out at the top of the skirt, just so you can see more of the tops print.
  • A cream belt is added at the waist to hide the skirt line.
  • Then for the legs, I am wearing some pastel leopard print leggings and cream socks with little frills at the top, just for added cuteness.
  • And for the feet I have cream wedged trainers with spikes on the side.
  • Lastly, I have a pastel moko moko hair scrunchy on my wrist.

And just to finish the outfit off, I did my hair in a way that I thought would suit the outfit.


I even managed to find a cute little hair scrunchy with a bow on to match the rest of the outfit too. Also, you can see the top better as an off the shoulder top, as well as the moko moko scrunchy in this picture.

All in all, I really liked this co-ord and I can't wait to wear it out. I'm just waiting for England to have nicer weather first, so I don't dirty my cream trainers. I hope you all like it.

Well, thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the top!! :D

    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the top is really cool :3
      Can't wait to put more outfits involving the top together.

      Delete