Super Lover's Co-ord ~

Today's post is about an item I've wanted for quite a while ~


Out of curiosity, I wonder how many of you can remember this post? If you don't remember, then not a problem, you can either read that post or read my quick summary here.

Basically, while I was watching an episode of 仮面ライダーFOURZE I noticed my favourite character, JK, was wearing a Super Lover's poncho that I really wanted. The only problem was that I couldn't afford. I tried to save my money to get it, but by the time I could afford, it was gone off the site and I was a little upset by that. So obviously when Charlie linked my to that second hand site and I saw the poncho, I just had to buy it.

It was like fate.


I absolutely love how colourful the poncho is and have loads of co-ord ideas for it. This is just one of them.

  • I'm wearing the poncho, with a vest underneath this time, but I sometimes wear long sleeved tops or even jackets underneath for when I'm going out.
  • I have my jeans with the rips, frays and faded denim look, I thought these would give it a slightly fun punk -ish look.
  • Then for the footwear, my lovely pink Doc rip offs, just because the colour matches the poncho.
  • I also added my multi-coloured star necklace and  beaded bracelets that I got from Claire's Accessories for extra colour, because I like it that much.

The poncho is super comfortable and looks so cool. It was worth having to wait for it and I got it for less than half price too, which is always good.



Another thing about the poncho is the hood. I absolutely adore the little kitty like ears on the hood. How cute is that?

I hope you all like the poncho and co-ord as much as I do, I can't wait to do more outfit co-ords with the poncho, I think it's one of my most favourite pieces.

Thank you for reading. x

4 comments:

  1. Loving this :D


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Super Lovers really has got some nice things! I absolutely love this poncho(*´˘`*)♡
    Such a shame their items can be quite expensive though(´><`)
    I hope you don't mind me asking but, could you please tell me the name of that second hand site? It sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really like Super Lover's, but like you said, it can be so expensive.

      Yeah sure, here's the link for the site, http://www.maidenclothing.net/ you will need a shopping service though, just so you know. (^_^)v

      Delete