Customised Caramel necklace.

Hey guys, long time no see, right?

Well, first of all I just want to say sorry for not posting in a while, I have been a little distracted lately, but have no fear for I am back, with many things to blog about and this is the first one.


This entry is about a necklace which I have customised, purely out of boredom, but I really like the outcome so I really wanted to share it with you all.


I recently bought  pink chain from the place I work for £3 on sale and even though the chain is really cute on it's own, I felt like it needed a little more to it. I also a mini figure of Caramel, from Yumerio Patissiere, on a ball chain (like the sort the pens are on in the bank) and I just thought the chain wasn't cute enough for her, so I decided to combine the two to create such a cute little necklace.


All I needed to do this was 1 little  link to attache Caramel to the chain and now this necklace is more suited for me.

Sorry my entry didn't turn out as fun as I thought it was going to, but I hope you all enjoyed it non the less. Thank you as always for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

Please tell me your thoughts on the necklace. x

4 comments:

  1. really like the necklace its very cute and suits you well teamed with the jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I didn't really think about the jumper, I just wanted to show the necklace being worn, but I'm glad it worked out nicely.

      Delete
  2. Ahh cute :D
    I used to do this with Chobits keyrings hehe they make much better necklaces!

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (^_^)
      Yeah they do make nicer necklaces, plus I don't really use keyrings, so it makes sense to turn them into necklaces, that way I can show them off.

      Delete