Monomania Co-ord pt.2 ~

So I'm finally getting round to doing another post about the items I mentioned in this entry a while ago.




This one is about my 2nd Monomania t-shirt and while writing this I was a little stuck for what to say so my friend Sarah suggested I say this "this shirt is the bomb dot com... bitches need to buy it but bitches cannot buy it therefore I am HAWKMAZING" which in a way I think is a pretty good way to describe it really.

I have so many different ideas for this t-shirt, including a co-ord with some pastel purple skinnie, but for now you're stuck with this co-ord...


This is an easy going everyday outfit for me, so lets break it down, shall we?
  • So first of all is the black Monomania t-shirt, the print is so cute and is very glittery and shiny. 
  • It was very cold when I put this outfit together which is why I am wearing a long sleeved black and white striped top underneath. The top had to be baggy to keep with the style of the Monomania t-shirt.
  • Because the t-shirt is very glittery I thought silver skinny jeans would go perfectly, and I was right.
  • Then to finish it, I'm wearing some black, wedged high tops with spikes on the sides. (Very similar to the cream ones in my first Monomania post here).
Not only that, but I also decided to wear a bow in my hair, to match my t-shirt, only I have a customised bow. It's plain black with a washed out Spider-Man badge in the middle of it. I know it doesn't really wear with the outfit, but I still like it non the less.


This outfit is very simple, comfortable and cool. I really do love the Monomania t-shirt, and with it being baggy, I sometimes wear a black hoody underneath, just because I can.

Well that's it for now, I hope you liked it.


2 comments: