Outfit of the day.

It's one of them rare days where they weather in England has been so lovely, so I've been sat in the garden for a lot of today with my baby nephew and even though I haven't done much else today but still decided to get changed out of my pj's and this is the result...



I think because of the Monomania post I made last night, I've had many co-ords for this t-shirt going through my mind and this is the latest one that I am 100% sure about. So here is the basic break down...
  • The Monomania t-shirt as it is.
  • Harem pants from Vanquish pulled up my legs, the bottom doesn't stretch much, so I just pull them as far up my leg as they'll go before the "muscles" stop them.
  • Then my black spiked wedge hi-tops. I was thinking of biker boots at first, but these look good enough with the rest of the outfit.
My hair is all messy and just up in a bobble and I've not make-up on which is why you can't see that bit of me. I'm also wearing a long silver paper plane necklace that's hiding behind my hand, which is a shame because it goes nicely with the rest of the outfit.

But that's it for now.

Thanks for reading and I hope you like it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment