Please vote for me...

Hey guys, long time no speak.

I'm sorry it's been a long time since my last post, but I've been quite distracted with life (or more so Kamen Rider and Super Sentai), but I am back and will be doing my best to be more active yet again. I already have a few new posts planned out, so please look out for them.

Now to get to the point of this entry...

I've recently entered a cosplay competition on Otaku House and although I'm up against some really amazing cosplays, I still want to give it a real shot, to at least see how far I can go in the competition. I entered with the only cosplay I have done that I am proud of, which is Eiji Kikumaru (Prince of Tennis).


This is the picture I have used, because it was my favourite from the set. The reason I am telling you all this is because I would like you all to please vote for me.

If you would like to vote please follow this link *here* and click on either of the buttons circled in the picture below, or you can click on both if you like.


Thank you all for reading my blog, I will be back to my normal entries soon enough, I promise. Well that's it from me for now, bye-bye. x

NOTE: The site does take note of I.P addresses, so to vote from different Facebook accounts on the same computer will only class as 1 vote.

2 comments:

  1. Kamen Rider! Super Sentai! How do you feel about the new Sentai? Personally, I love it! (And you're a cute Eiji<3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!

      I do absolutely love the new Sentai series, it is brilliant and the team are so great. It's really fun. What do you think of Wizard? OMG! I love it!

      ...And thank you ~ <3

      Delete