Super Lover's Co-ord pt.2 ~

Hey there, as always I keep having long breaks between entries and I'm sorry about that, it's all due to the usual excuses really, just constantly getting distracted by television. But have no worries, for I am back!

So I finally decided it was about time I carried on making entries about the items I mentioned a while a go in this update, here, which I received from a second hand website. 



Here is the last items from the batch.

Now I'm not sure if you know this, but I absolutely love harem pants, you get the free feeling of wearing a skirt with the security of wearing trousers, they're that comfortable. This is one of two reasons for buying these.

The other reason is because they look so damn cool.


Here's the view from the front and back of them.

  • I'm wearing a "Sex Pistols" t-shirt with a small dash of colour to it, which I thought would help tie in the trainers with the rest of the outfit.
  • I've got leopard print 2 toned harem pants from Super Lover's. The leopard print on the left leg is what drew me to these as well as the details put into them, like the stitched cross-bones on the back pockets as well as the skulls hiding in the leopard print.
  • Now, I was struggling for foot wear, so I decided to go for some white, pink and yellow hi-tops (first pic), which I thought would work since there's only small traces of colour, like the t-shirt. I'm not 100% sure but I think they looked okay with the rest of the outfit.

And lastly, I added my Suicide Silence hat, for a more of a "street vibe". That and I couldn't be bothered doing my hair, but what else are hats for though, right?

I really do like this co-ord, its cool and comfortable, which is always good in my books.

Well, that's all for now, please tell me what you think.
Thanks for reading.

2 comments: