The Country Girl Look.

Hey guys, this post is for my take on the typical Country Girl fashion, I have had this post saved for a long time and I think now would be a good time to post it since Spring is on it's way. Please don't mind the old photos, thank you ~ 

This picture is from this post *here*


The reason behind me trying this style is because I was inspired by a scan I once found on the internet from a gyaru magazine, though I'm not sure what magazine it's from or when it was released, but the scan is on the link above. I really liked the way the model pulled off the style and I wanted to try it.

So here are my thoughts of what was needed as well as my attempts of the style.

Main things needed:
  • Denim shorts, dresses, skirts and waist coats
  • Floral prints
  • Earth and pastel colours
  • Straw hats or sun hats
  • Cute accessories and socks
  • Brogue shoes, sandals or boots (preferably brown shades)  

One thing I must say about this is, that to mix 2 different types of floral prints in the same outfit sometimes works quite nicely together, as shown in my picture above. Usually mixing prints like that is frowned upon, but if you manage to do it just right, it can look really good. Now here are some of my Country Girl co-ordinates.
    My attempts:
    Click on the links bellow.
    If anyone has any questions on this style, please don't hesitate to ask me, as I am always happy to help, but saying that, I do hope this will help you all out in some way or another.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment