Nail art

Hey everyone.

Today I'm here to show you some of the nail art I've been doing for the past few months and just so you all know, you'll mostly just be seeing the left hand, as I am extremely right handed and this is usually what happens...




So lets start off with these, which is of both my hands.


I used BYS Hot Pink Polish, which I got free from a magazine, I also used silver and silver glitter. To get the hearts look good, I actually drew them on with a biro pen first and then went over again and again with the silver glitter for the 3D effect.

Now for these.


I used Barry M Cyan (for the blue), Beauty UK for the green, purple, pink and yellow and I also used a slimy neon green colour from Claire's Accessories to go on top of the green for a brighter look. As you may already know, I love the paint/ice cream/blood drip effect on nails, but usually, I'll do all my nails in the same colour(s) when doing this effect, but this time I decided to give it a try with many different colours and I'm glad I did. They looked so cool.

Next is these.


These are gel tips, done by my sister, with little green gems on. This was done just after Murray won Wimbledon this year. They were really cute and simple, but didn't last long because I couldn't fasten buttons properly with them.

I then had these.



Using the same colours as the paint drip nails above, apart from the slimy green, these are more simple and less time consuming. They were just a quick thing before work.

Then there's these.


The sponge effect ones from a previous entry, here. I used the Barry M Cyan and the Beauty UK pink and yellow for these. As I stated in previous entry, I liked the outcome, even if they didn't look the way they were meant to.

And lastly there's these.


For these I used the Beauty UK pink for the base, L.A Colours black and La Femme Beauty metalic pink for the dots. I absolutely love colourful leopard print and I decided it would be cool to have leopard print nails again. It had been a while since the last time I did it, only a few turned out right though, so I painted the ones that didn't in black.

I've got some more interested nail art planned for the future, so please look forward to that.

Thank you for reading and tell me what you thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment