Sponge Nail Art.


Hey everyone.

Recently, after searching on youtube for nail tutorials, I got the inspiration to try something new (to me), using a sponge and 3 different colours.




The video I used for inspiration was this one *here* by MissJenFABULOUS. In her video she used blue, purple and pink pastel colours, but since I wanted more colour than that, I used pink, yellow and blue. I feel like them colours pop when together.

But sadly my nails didn't turn out quite as well as they do in Jen's video.


I still really liked the way they came out though. It makes me nails look so bright and super colourful. Plus, it was quite fun, and strange, to use a sponge for my nails, but that's mostly it was my first time doing so.

I'll definitely give it another try one time and hopefully improve.

Please go and check out Jen's youtube, she has loads of fun tutorials on there and not just for nails.

Well that's all for now, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment