Pastel Day ~ ☆

It has seriously been a long time since I took photos of this co-ord and I've been meaning to write a post about it for just as long, but I'm just that lazy I never actually got round to doing anything and I'm sorry for that, but it's okay, because I'm finally getting round to it now.




It was a nice day, I'd recently added a purpley red colour to my hair and just wanted to dress up for no particular reason and this is the out come.



So here are the basics:

  • Baggy t-shirt.
    - This is one of my Monomania t-shirts and it is so baggy it might as well be a dress on me but that's not always a bad thing. The fact that it's white with pastle paint splats on makes it perfect for this co-ord. I am also wearing a pastel pink vest top underneath, just in case it slips down a little too much.
  • Leggings.
    - With a t-shirt this baggy it's nice to know you have something to make sure you're butt is well covered and to carry on with the theme, there's nothing better than pastel leopard print leggings, right?
  • Socks and shoes.
    - I decided I wanted it to be a cute and pastel co-ord, so I added white frilly socks. Then to finish off the feet, I added my white and pink hi-top converse because they're comfortable, cool and work well with the outfit.
  • Accessories.
    - I added a a pink belt with little white hearts round the waist to break the t-shirt up a little, the belt has a Marie charm on it, for added cuteness. I'm also wearing a home-made pastel cupcake mimi in my hair and I've got a gummy watch, snap bands, a moko-moko scrunchy on my wrists, a star necklace, a Marie necklace and some lovely pink sunglasses.
And there we have it, a nice cute, pastel co-ord for what was a lovely day last July.

I will be attempting to update more and I'll be starting off with catching up on old posts I've got drafts of, so please look out for them. I hope you all enjoyed my post and thank you for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment