Colourful sun-shiny day

This is one of my favourite co-ords for the summer, because it's colourful, pratical and is fun, just how it should be and I know it's winter here in England right now, but this is yet another new post with old pictures, so please keep that in mind. 

Now I know this picture has dodgy lighting and you can't really see the outfit or the colours properly but I like it so wanted to use it.



It's a warm Saturday afternoon, I've come home from work and want to get out of my uniform. I want to wear something cool but also something I can go out for a walk in too, so what should I wear?

How about this!



*Please ignore the weird face that you can only just see I'm pulling*

Want a quick break down of my outfit? No? Well tough, because here it is...

  • Vest top.
    - Since it's a lovely warm day, a vest top is the best choice. I went for the paint splat one I got from H&M because it's one of my favourite.
  • Denim 3/4.
    - Now my legs aren't always ready for shorts and when it's too warm for pull length trousers/jeans, these are usually the next best thing for me. They're very comfortable and are stretch denim too, which makes them easier to move around in.
  • Accessories.
    - I've got a very colourful Co&Lu belt on, because it goes so well with the vest top. I'm also wear 2 big beaded bracelets and a star necklace. I added the pixel specs just because they're fun to wear and I also have my monster pouch, all of which are from Claire's.
  • Shoes.
    - Not that I took a photo of my feet, but I was just wearing some orange hi-top converse to add even more colour to the outfit.
I also have another photo of me wearing the pixel specs where the lighting is a lot better than the first photo and because I really like both, I might as well add the other one to the post too.


Well anyway, I hope you all enjoyed my post and like my outfit. 
That's it from me for now, so as always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment