This is (A late) Halloween

Ah and here it is, my very late Halloween post.

Not my picture, I got it from here.




If you didn't know, Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year and last year (2013) I ended up getting dressed up for 4 separate Halloween events, which I'll be showing you all.

So let's start with the more causal approach to Halloween for work.

They don't really do much for Halloween at work, so this was the most I could really do without getting told off. The devil horn clips were a fun and random buy off eBay and they came in handy for this.

The next one is from when I met up with Charlie.


We decided to have a Halloween themed meet up and it took me ages to find something to wear, but in the end I managed to pull together a cute little witches outfit. It was the first time I had worn the dress or a cape and I'll tell you now, capes are the best! I also found a stick, which became my wand.

It was quite a fun day.

The 3rd one was on Halloween.


 I attempted to be Sadako or "that girl from The Ring" as I got from most of the people in my area.

It was the first time I used body paints and I had no idea how to use it, so I got very frustrated when it wasn't going on right, but in the end I used a damp sponge to get it on nice and thick. My outfit was just a hospital gown that I altered to look a little better, but damn it, it was so cold. The wig was so messy and annoying too, but I did managed to scare a lot of adults!

I forgot to get a photo from the last one, but I was a zombie maid, which I did back in 2011, so it's nothing most of you haven't seen before anyway.

Well, that was a long post, but it's finally over now. I hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment