Moth inspired nails

I've not done a nail art post for a bit, so I might as well do this one today. I'll start with the story of how I came across this picture...






I was having a joke with a friend about how I was becoming a social butterfly, but I decided because I was still quite awkward I was more of a social moth, this got us wondering about whether or not there were colourful moths, since I tend to be a colourful person. I googled it and turns out there are many colourful moths, but this one in particular caught my eye.

I absolutely love the colours of this moth and the picture inspired me to paint my nails to look similar.

I used beautyUK pink and yellow nail polish for this and at first I tried the sponge effect that I've mentioned in a previous post to get the yellow lining but since that didn't work well, I just went for it with the nail brush and then painted the rest of it pink. It turned really good on both hands, for once.

It turns out I couldn't find any other pictures from when I did this though, but at least you still got it see it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment