Christmas...

I'm finally catching up with my updates now. (Yay!)

So here is my late Christmas post...


It was a little different from normal this year and it's all down to 2 things.




1) My nephew was old enough to understand the joy of ripping open presents and seeing toys inside.
2) I had someone "special" to share it with.

It started off pretty normal, we all woke up at about 8:30, got changed into our onesies, even my dad (this was new) and went down stairs for breakfast. At about 9:00 we all went into the living room to start opening the presents! It was so much fun watch my nephew open his up, mostly cos he'd start playing with them still half wrapped.


Me with my nephew, DJ, in his Gruffalo onesie.
How cute is he?

The boyfriend came over after 10:00 and we swapped our presents. He got some some of the cutest things ever, including a plushie of Mew from Pokémon. I mostly got him Lego related items and a cute Christmas jumper, which he ended up wearing for the rest of the day.


The boyfriend in his awesome Christmas jumper, lol.

He left before dinner.

After stuffing faces we all sat in the living room watching telly, playing games and dreading work the next day.

Oh and before I forget, here's a Christmas co-ord I put together for work.


The Christmas jumper is what I bought for my dad last year and it looks like a dress on me. So I decided to...
  •  Put a slim black belt round my waist, to pull it in. It has a silver bow in the middle, which is very cute.
  • Thick black tights, so make sure my legs are very warm.
  • Small black shorts, just for the sake of comfort.
  • Blacj Ugg boots, just to finish off the cute and warm look.
It turned out a lot better than I had imagined.

Well, I hope you all enjoyed my very late Christmas post.
As always, thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment