New Years Eve!

So it's time for my New Years post...

My New Year was a lot different from usual this time. Instead of staying in and not doing anything because I have work the next day, I went to a party.

It was at the boyfriends house.

But instead of telling you what it was like, I've decided to just give you a break down of my outfit I wore.



 Here is my outfit...


I bought the blouse and jeans a while ago, but never really had an opportunity to wear them. Well that and I feel like a kid going to a school disco. It is a very simple outfit though...
  • Starting with my multi-coloured sleeveless blouse.
    - I just love the vibrancy of the pink and the blue.
  • Then the multi-coloured Jeans.
    - These jeans fade from lilac, to blue and then yellow, all pastel colours.
  • I just wore some trainers for footwear.
    - We take off our shoes at his house, but I did add some colourful socks for the sake of carrying on with the theme.
  • Lastly, my fake Vivienne Westwood necklace.
    - I just felt like I needed a bit of bling to finish it off.

I also had my hair done and did my make-up too.

My sister got the new Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl for Christmas so I decided to let her do my hair with it, its a pretty brilliant machine and works so well. Here is what my hair looked like when she had finished.


 At first it just seemed to stick out and it was bugging me because it didn't look good to me at all, so I tied half of my hair up, so it wasn't sticking out and so you could still see the curls. As for make-up I added pink and blue eyeshadow to my eyelids, to match my blouse, as well as the usual eyeliner, mascara and blusher. Nothing different from usual really.


And here is the end results.

Non of us actually took photos during the party, so this is all there is from New Years Eve really.
But at least I'm now all up to date with my blogs!

Thank you for reading.
Please look forward to my Valentine's Day post which will be coming soon.

2 comments: