"You've got something in your eye"

A while ago I got new coloured contact lenses from Honeycolor. 

The site is one of very few I've found that sells coloured/patterned prescription lenses. All/most of the models from the website have dark eyes though, so it's hard to know how they're going to look until they arrive, but luckily they look good.


 


I got Sweet Bliss - blue, Super Pinky - bright red and Beaucon Vibrant Match - green. Here is a collage me with the lenses in.



They're all really comfortable and I love how they big they make my eyes look. Coloured lenses are always great for cosplays, dressing up for the hell of it or just to make a fashion statement.

I'm hoping to buys more fun colours at some point in the future. So look out for that. 

Peace out 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment