Let's talk about lipstick...

I bought some new lipstick the other day and realised I only have a small range, which got me thinking, why not show everyone what I have.

So firstly this is me without any lipstick on.





Here are all the lipsticks I own.



Here are the skin testers.



Here is the shade and brand of each lipstick I own.

1) Pastel pink- random set
2) Purple/pink - Claire's Accessories (when I was 15)
3) Sand Castle - Natural Collection
4) Pink Mallow - Natural Collection
5) In Love With Ginger -Rimmel
6) Pink Shock - Collection
7) Sugar Plum - Collection

I tried them all on today and took photos to show you, so I put them all into a collage.



Now I think with the style I've got going on at the moment the best shade is 6, Pink Shock.



Although, the other colours do work nicely depending on the style I'm wearing at the time. Here's a few examples.



I hope you've enjoyed my post and found it interesting. Please give me feedback and tell me what you all think.

Peace out 💖

2 comments: