Milky Night Carnival

Today I'm going to tell you all about a little project of that is finally starting to take shape.



My project is called Milky Night Carnival, which is a hand made jewellery company and is something I've been wanting to do for a while but never got round to.

I had all these designs and ideas floating around my head for such a long time and never had the motivation to do anything with them, until a few months ago that is. I finally got a drive and began to make my ideas real.


I'm only telling you all this because a few days ago, I opened up an online shop to sell my creations. 

Please check it out and maybe go and give my Facebook page a like and/or share it too.
Here are the links...

To celebrate the shop opening there is a 10% off code, which is: MOKKORI01
This code ends on the 30th June, so it gives yo all plenty of time to to take advantage of the offer.


Thank you for your support to those who have been there from the very start and welcome to the possible new supporters I'll get in the future.

It's greatly appreciated xx

No comments:

Post a Comment