Why can't it be Halloween everyday?

I'm not sure how many of you know this, but I'm a big fan of Halloween.

Here I am, with my partner.

Recently we've been getting nice weather in Britain and I've been wanting to wear my Halloween themed dress I got in America last year (of yeah, I forgot to mention, I went to America last year), but with it being a Halloween dress, I've been holding myself back.

Which has lead me to the decision that my Halloween items should be for all year round and not just Halloween. So today I'm wearing that dress.


I also threw on a few more Halloween items and vampire teeth to finish off the look, and mostly because I just felt like it.


I also got the bat earring from America too, the pumpkin bobble is from the 99p store and the eyeball necklace is handmade, by me. 

I hope this can inspire more Halloween lovers to not hold back just because it's meant to be a seasonal thing. If you want to wear pumpkins at Christmas, or be a vampire in summer, then just go for it!

Well, as always, thanks for reading and id love to hear some feedback from you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment