What I do on my day off...

I usually have 3 days a week off from work, but Thursday is the main day where I get to do things, most because Thursday is the 1 day I get to myself.


So I decided to share with you the things I get up to on this day.

Typically, I spend a lot of time in my room catching up on TV until I get the feeling that I need to do something. This is when I get change from my pjs (usually around 2pm) and get stuff done.

Some times I might dress up and do a cos-test, like this quickly thrown together Misa (Death Note) cosplay I did, or I might be making jewellery to sell on my shop, here.

The Pastel Bat will be coming soon.

And every now and then, I might build a model kit, today I'm building the MSN-02 Zeon because I absolutely love Char Aznable from Mobile Suit Gundam, so I've made it my mission to collect all the kits for suits he's piloted. I'll do a post of my model kits some time in the future for you all.


Once my partner comes home from work, I usually go visit my mum for a few hours or we end up playing some games, sort through and cataloging Pokemon cards or binge watching a TV series, right now it's Attack On Titan*.

And well, that is it really. It might not be much, but for me, it's more than enough.

Thank you for reading.

*Update: Since writing this, we have finished Attack on Titan and have moved on to Space Dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment