Hyperdimension Neptunia PP: Producing Perfection.

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!

Sorry I died...

Today, I decided it was finally time that I got round to changing the content of this blog. I mean, I still do the fashion stuff from time to time, but I just don't dress up as much as I used to. I know, I keep saying all this and then I don't post for like 6 months or so, but this time, I'm serious about it.



So let's get started!

First of all, Happy New Year and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Now that's out of the way let's talk about my latest gaming obsession, Hyperdimension Neptunia PP: Producing Perfection.


This game is only available on the PSVita and when I was looking around in shops for it after Christmas, I couldn't seem to find it anywhere, so I've downloaded it.


It's a game where you're basically sent into another dimension run by 4 goddesses, who are also CPU's. These CPU's all have very different personalities, which is shown in each town that they watch over.

You've been sent to the dimension of Gamindustri because the CPU's have lost shares to an idol group named MOB48 (AKB48 joke there) and the CPU's want you to be their producer and help them become idols themselves, to win back the shares. You get to pick one goddess to train up, but are given 181 days to help win the shares and beat MOB48.

I picked the goddess Black Heart, also known as Noire, the CPU of Lastation. To help her become an idol I have to train her by giving her lessons in vocals and rhythm, you build up her knowledge by studying once a week, trust me, the days go by fast, and you also need to build up her fan base by doing events, recording and publicity stunts.



After a while, you get to hold a concert, where you, as the producer, have to sort out the stage, set up the lights and special effects and play with the camera angles. When the crowd cheer, during the concert, you've to hit buttons for the stage effects to keep them upbeat.


Every week there is a chart ranking and you've to get high scores during the concerts to help boost your ranking in the charts.

You can become a duo, or even a trio, which will help gain shares faster, but to do so, you need to build up friendships with the girls you want to work with. I've teamed up with Blanc, the goddess White Heart, CPU of Lowee.

The only thing you've to worry about during the whole game is the stress levels of your idol. If the stress levels hit 100, the game is over, so you take a break from time to time, like a relaxing day off, or a 3 day vacation. It helps keep her motivated as well as the stress levels down.

This is a very addictive game, if you like the whole moe type of thing, which I do. I'm actually playing it for the 2nd time right now, because I finished it in about 6-7 hours.

I do recommend it, greatly.

Thanks for reading and comment me to tell me your thoughts on the game, if you've played it already. would be cool to talk to more Nep-Nep fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment