Mobile Suit Gundam {Pic Heavy}

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!

I'm not sure if you'll remember this, but a while ago, I mentioned that I like to build model kits and my love for Char Aznable, from the series Mobile Suit Gundam and in that post, I did say I'd show you all my kits, so here goes...


Before I start with the mass collection, I'll tell you what kits are in this picture, I have a Mushakage Zeta SD Version, MS-06S Zaku II SD Version and a random Sgt. Frog kit too. The one at the back is further down.

Before you read it, almost all my kits are from a site called japan:cool. They have a lot to choose from and the prices are fairly reasonable. So check them out if you're a fan or are interested in starting a new hobby.



First of all, I'll show you all the kits I own that was piloted by Char at one point or another.



The kits I have here, in order, are MS-06S Zaku II, MS-14S Char's Gelgoog, MSN-02 Zeong, RMS-099 Rick Dias and MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki. These are like my babies, they're so precious to me.
I also have the White Base, which is the main vessel for the good guys in the first series.







Isn't she a beaut?!

Don't get me wrong, the rest are beautiful too, but the White Base took a lot of time and effort, because it has to be painted, detailed and I had to be extra careful, or my partner would have to do it all again, lol.

Here are the rest of my kits...














So here, in order I have RX-75 Guntank, RX-78 Gundam, RX-77-2 Guncannon (I have 2 of this kit), MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (there's 3 pics of this one), RB-79 Ball, Gundam Nataku Endless Waltz Version, F91 Gundam F91 (seriously, that's it's name), H-Nu Gundam Ver. Ka, MS-02 Gouf, RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee SD Version, RX-78T Gundam Titan Version and XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero.

My partner and I build these together, and we've still got a few more kits to finish too. I'm already half way through building this little guy..


This is Angelo's AMS-129 Geara Zulu.

So there you have it, this is the collection so far. Not bad eh? Especially considering we only started collecting at the start of 2015. It can get pretty addictive if I'm honest, but it's worth it when they're all built up and looking awesome.

Thanks for looking through/reading this post, I hope you all like my collection.

2 comments:

  1. These look awesome!
    It's been years since I watched Gundam Wing, I always wanted a DeathScythe kit :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh man! The DeathScythe is my favourite one from Wing. I've got the kit waiting to be built once I finish the Zulu. :D

      Delete