Customise...

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!




Now, I don't know if you've noticed, but I absolutely love pink and green, they're my favourite colour combination and that's why I dyed my hair with the two colours. I try to wear these colours a lot and I even paint my nails and make jewellery in these colours quite a lot too. 



But the best thing I have in this colour combo, is my very own personalised PS3 controller that my partner customised for me as an anniversary present. 


It's just so cute and feels very nice, plus, it still smells like the spray paints he used, lol. All in all, he did a brilliant job with customising it for me and that sticker at the top is such a nice touch too. He clearly knows me pretty well because I absolutely love it!

Well, thanks for reading, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment